This program is for those who have experience in muscle testing and those who have no training. I find that our approach to learning this skill has helped people of all experience levels. Muscle testing can be a very useful tool so come and learn how to do it right.
Muscle testing is used for many different reasons. I use this as a Chiropractor to find associated symptoms and what is causing them. I am teaching this to everyone so that you can bring this amazing communication method home and apply this to your skills.
Some things we will go over
- One point muscle testing
- Two point muscle testing
- Basic allergy testing (food, airborne/environmental, contact, EMF)
- Energy nutrition testing for supplements, homeopathics, essential oils, herbs, or any other product
- Neuro/biochemical nutrition testing
- Two muscle groups
- Self muscle testing
- What makes up a good muscle test
- Common problems that decrease reliability of muscle testing
- What to use muscle testing for
- How the body works
- How to bring emotions into muscle testing for techniques like EFT
This is a 3 hour workshop with hands on.
I am having two classes on the 31st. I choose to do this to be flexible in the schedule. Both classes cover the same material. I have the first from 9-12 and the second class from 1-4. Pick the class that best fits your schedule.
Feel free to bring things you think you are allergic to muscle test.
Cost: $65 if registered and paid on/before the 28th, $100 at the door
IMPORTANT: We only have 10 spots open for each class.
To register email DrJoe@DuCheneNaturalHealth.com or call (254) 214-2354