Basic muscle testing introduction
This program is for those who have experience in muscle testing and those who have no training. I find that our approach to learning this skill has helped people of all experience levels. Muscle testing can be a very useful tool so come and learn how to do it right.
Muscle testing is used for many different reasons.I am teaching this to everyone so that you can bring this amazing communication method home and apply this to your skills.
Some things we will go over
- One point muscle testing
- Two point muscle testing
- Basic allergy testing (food, airborne/environmental, contact, EMF)
- Energy nutrition testing for supplements, homeopathics, essential oils, herbs, or any other product
- Neuro/biochemical nutrition testing
- Two muscle groups
- Self muscle testing
- What makes up a good muscle test
- Common problems that decrease reliability of muscle testing
- What to use muscle testing for
- How the body works
- How to bring emotions into muscle testing for techniques like EFT
This is a 3 hour workshop with hands on.
Yes, this is a short notice class. The class will start at 2:00. The class will be at 1425 w pioneer in Irving, Texas.
Feel free to bring things you think you are allergic to muscle test.
IMPORTANT: Please email me to let me know if you are going to be there. I would like to have as accurate of a head count for the host as we can get before the event. I also need to know because I will be printing up so many handouts.
To register email DrJoe@DuCheneNaturalHealth.com or call (254) 214-2354