Muscle Testing Class Overview:
Muscle testing is a very easy art to learn. I teach this class because it can also be very easy to do this wrong. Muscle testing is a way to communicate with your innate intelligence to find out what is stressful and what is health enhancing to your body. For best success on using muscle testing you need to actually practice it. We will be getting plenty of hands on during this class.
***It is recommended that you attend this class with a partner. Someone that would be close so that you can practice together after the class.***
- How to Test a Muscle Correctly
- Learn the one thing that can improve the quality of your muscle testing
- Nutritional Testing
- Allergy Testing: How to test for both food and environmental allergies. *** Please bring with you several food/environmental things you would like to test for***
- Nutrition Supplement Response Testing: How to test for nutritional supplementation *** Please bring your own supplements to see how they test***
- How to test for Homeopathic, Herbs, Essential Oil, Flower Essence, or any other nutritional substance
- Emotional Response Testing
Real Life Introspective EFT:
EFT is an easy way to release stuck emotions, stuck beliefs, old thought patterns, emotional incongruency or “stuff” that cause many of the physical and emotional things that people suffer from and go through. This technique is very easy to learn. The class will teach you the basics of how to do the technique. We will solidify the technique by helping you run through your goals and showing you how to do EFT on them.
This is a hands on, interactive, type of class. We will be diving into both your triggers and helping you find your core issues. I am very confident that this class will get you the skills you need to really use EFT on a daily basis.
Take one or take them both!
Date: Saturday, September 10, 2011
Classes & Times:
Muscle Testing – 8 am – 12 noon
EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique – 1 pm – 5 pm
65$ per class
2 Class Deal 90$ for both classes
Since these are hands on classes we only have room for 10 people
Also if you cannot make either class and wish to host one please contact us
Please email your name, contact phone number, and which class(es) you wish to register for to DrJoseph@DuCheneNaturalHealth.com
Payments will be taken the day of the event via cash, check, or credit card.
Location: DuChene Natural Health Center
5206 McKinney Ave. Ste. 102
Dallas, TX 75205
Building Code: *6597