I started DNHC to help people, especially those who feel like nobody can help. I have trained in may different techniques and consistently seek new training and education to reinforce this goal and help as many people as I can.I understand that treating the problem can provide immediate relief. I also know that finding the root cause will give even better relief and is a better long term solution.
- To make sure you are in the right office and we can help you.
- Not everyone has been to a chiropractor before. So, this is a chance to learn more about chiropractic and to get a chance to meet me.
- Those that have been to a chiropractor before this gives you a chance to meet me to see if I am a good fit for you
Where are we located?
8200 Brookriver Dr Ste 702
Dallas, TX 75247
What to expect for your fist visit.
- First thing we do is a basic consultation to make sure you are in the right office and that we can help you. I only accept cases that I think I can help. If you are not in the right office then I will let you know and direct you to the right person to help you.
- If I think I can help you I will recommend an examination. Our examination may include: neurological testing, orthopedic testing, chiropractic testing, muscle response testing, nutritional testing and any other forms of testing to help us figure out what is going on and how to help.
- After our examination we will come up with an introductory treatment plan to see if our methods help. This is usually a period of a week or two. We usually get results within the first visit to the first week. If we don’t get results then we will revise the plan and possibly send out for more testing.
- If we get results then we will put together a treatment plan to reach your goals.
How much time do we spend per visit?
We see everything from simple to complicated cases. A sprained ankle does not take as much time as someone who has 30 years of chronic pain. Here are some average time ranges for our visits.
- Consultations range from 15 – 30 min.
- Exams range from 30 -60 min.
- Treatments range form 15 – 45 min.
- Sports performance time dependent on many factors.
Our X-ray policy:
We only perform X-rays if they are clinically necessary. We do not X-ray every client that comes to us. If you require X-rays then we send out to a state of the art facility to get computerized digital X-rays.
What paperwork Should I fill out?
We have several forms that you can print and fill out before coming in. We ask that you fill these out before you come in to save time. If you do not have the time or equipment to do that, then we can provide you a form at the office.
Insurance and payment:
We currently accept all FSA and HSA cards at the office. Right now we are out of network for some insurance carriers. If your treatment qualifies for submission and reimbursement we can provide you with the forms to submit to your insurance.
In Network with: United Healthcare
We accept cash, checks, MasterCard and Visa.
Four reasons why you should contact us:
- Health problems only get worse over time. The longer you wait to get help the harder it will be to help you.
- If we can help you you would not only be healthier, but you would also be happier. When we have health problems it can affect our friends, family and social life.
- I will not waste your time or money. I only accept patients I think I can help. If you are not a good fit for my office or for chiropractic I will tell you. I also have a good referral network. If I cannot help you, I might know the person that can.
- You have nothing to lose by contacting us. You have no obligation to come in as a client or buy anything from us. I work late hours and give extra time to see if I can help you.